Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Wednesday 11 May 2011

NYC Secret Shopping Destination...

Shopping in Soho had to be one of the key highlights from my New York City trip!

In Soho I discovered an AMAZING fashion find; the store is called "Necessary" and the name could not be more suitable for the clothing you find inside the store. Think of H&M mixed with Top Shop and that is the vibe you get with Necessary.

Everything is inexpensive and stylish, and more importantly, it doesn't look cheap! There are some really cute dresses for Spring/Summer at the store right now and all their Fall shoes are on sale for amazingly low prices!

If you are in the New York City area you MUST check out Necessary! 

Total for the day: I bought 1 navy printed dress, 1 pair of pale blue skinny jeans, 1 summer tees, 1 pair of jet black harem pants and a faded blue jean jacket for less than $200. AMAZING!  


NECESSARY - located @ 442 Broadway - SOHO NY,NY

No comments:

Post a Comment