Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Wednesday 4 May 2011

New York New Yooork!


I am off to New York today!!!


What a great time to be going with all the celebrations that are going on in the U.S


Tomorrow I will be seeing Obama speak at Ground Zero and Friday I will be off to The Costume Institute's “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” exhibit. i will be ending the week off at a Gay Bar where the SATC girls went to in one of their episodes.


Could I be more excited? Probably not...


I will keep you updated on all the events!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment