Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Monday 23 May 2011

My Summer Swimwear Pick

In several ancient cultures, owls were viewed as very "cool birds"(insert british accent here). Now you can wear this bird of prey when you hit the beach this Summer. 
Shop Black Milk Clothing to buy online http://shop.blackmilkclothing.com

One Cool Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment