Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Thursday 28 April 2011

My Mum - 70's in London

My English mum, livin' it up in central London in the 70's. I absolutely love her style, there is no doubt I followed in her footsteps! I only wish she kept these outfits to pass down to me!!!!!

Mom outside the park next to Buckingham Palace

Mum (center) holding a record and wearing a yellow-striped knit dress
(most likely taken before a night at the pub!)

No comments:

Post a Comment