Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Queen of London Designers

One of the most inspirational designers I have had the pleasure to work with, Elizabeth Emanuel is celebrating the wedding of Kate Middleton and Prince William with a lovely royal wedding inspired t-shirt from her label "Art of Being."

Elizabeth Emanuel , the co-designer of Princess Diana's wedding gown has proven she still has the knack for making exquisite designs. This past summer, she debuted her "Little Black Dress" Spring/Summer 2011 collection at London Fashion Week, which received rave reviews and a article in VOGUE titled- "The Comeback Queen."



I had the pleasure to work with Liz during London Fashion Week and I have to say, she is the sweetest and most humble woman I have had the pleasure to meet in the fashion industry.

Today, I placed my order for my very own "The Art of Being Princess" black low cut racer-back vest with gold glitter print. I can't wait to receive it in the post!

Check out her website to get your very own shirt from the lady that knows all too well about royal weddings - Elizabeth Emanuel.

http://www.elizabethemanuel.co.uk/
or
http://www.themerchandisingshop.co.uk/shop/shop/cart.php (straight to the shop!)

Liz and Me at her LFW after-party

Cheers
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment