Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Sunday 1 May 2011

The Death of Osama

Tonight; Sunday May 1st 2011, President Obama confirmed that Osama bin Laden is dead! 

America is in full celebration after the death was announced...(New York especially!)

An interesting fact, both Hitler AND Osama were pronounced dead on May 1st.  

Obama making the announcement "justice has been done"

A crowd outside the White House in Washington, cheers upon hearing the news

No comments:

Post a Comment