Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Monday 27 June 2011

Katey Sagal = the fashion chameleon

Reason number 1934000044 why I love Katey Sagal : 

She can transform her look effortlessly from the vibrant spandex-loving, big hair wearing Peg Bundy from Married with Children to the dark and rock-n-roll chic Gemma from Son's of Anarchy...

Peg Bundy circa 1993

Gemma 2010 Son's of Anarchy


No comments:

Post a Comment