Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Sunday 15 May 2011

Best of the Week

Here are the top 5 things you need to know this week! 


1) Bridesmaids Movie 
It's HILARIOUS! It really is like Hangover for women- they even have a female version of Zach Galifianakis' character Allen.


MUST SEE!

2) #losing Ashton Kutcher to replace Sheen on Two and a Half Men
Whether you love him or hate him there really is no one that can do Two and a Half Men BUT Charlie Sheen.


3) Disney’s Cinderella vs the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The comparison between the outfits seen at the Royal Wedding and Disney's Cinderella are truly remarkable!

 Beatrice and Eugenie vs the Ugly Sisters

4)  New Love: Face-framing choker necklaces
No more dangling pendants this summer, instead lets focus on stunners above the collarbone. 


5) AleXsandro Palombo sketches The Donald
The artist responsible for sketching Karl Lagerfeld preggers and Anna Wintour on the toilet has decided to turn political with a sketch of Donald Trump representing everything BUT presidential.

*I think the sharks really bring the hair-do together*


No comments:

Post a Comment