Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Sunday 1 May 2011

May Issue of Glow Magazine

My gal Erin is featured in the May issue of Canada's GLOW Magazine.

This issue is all about "Sexy Short Hair for Spring"

In their Spring hairstyle spread, Erin is rockin' the sassy shag made popular by Joan Jett in the 80's. It's a light and wispy look accented with strong bangs to give it some weight. It's got that bed head vibe made possible by applying a curl-defying spray to your hands and scrunching your hair to give it some texture. Finally to finish off the look, set your style with a lightweight aerosol hairspray.

I love this hairstyle since it's right up my alley of playful edgy-chic. Erin is definitely rockin' it well!

Sassy Shag

 Cover of GLOW Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment