Pages

I have traveled around the world working for powerful fashion designers and PR agencies. Through this blog, I want to document my experiences as I live them. I have learnt so much about the inside world of the fashion industry and this blog will share in my adventures. Warning: I am not a valley girl "OMG no way!" blogger, I enjoy insightful writing... so think of me more as a crazy scientist in the fashion industry who is humble and appreciative of the life I lead!

Friday 20 May 2011

Nude, Campbell Soup, Urinal Dresses

When you are getting ready for a night out on the town do you ever stop and think "Ohh yaaa I can wear the urinal dress tonight!!!" (Perhaps Lady Gaga does?!)  Well now everyone can have that option!


I recently came across these walking works of art from the Venus in Sequins collection shown at London Fashion Week .I must admit these dresses are refreshingly creative and I enjoy the playful side they bring to summer. Not to mention, they are all handmade artwork dresses, a lot of sequins and embroidery went into their construction.


Get one before Lady Gaga snatches them all up! http://www.notjustalabel.com/


Andy Warhol inspired Campbell Soup Dress



The Bad-Ass Urinal Dress



I love how they added pubes to the Nude Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment